All require financial disclosure and have eligibility levels of income.
Financial Aid Information From the Diocese of St. Petersburg: due March 31, 2016
Click the following link for Financial Aid information:
- Step Up for Students: Open for enrollment
- Facts Tuition Aid Information
- Kremer Foundation: due April 15, 2016
- Riley Family Education Foundation: contact BLCS for more information
- Mary Forbes Foundation: forms are available in the BLCS Office due April 15, 2016
- Parish Assistance: families apply directly to their pastor for assistance above subsidy
Each Catholic family registered at one of our six Catholic parishes is required to present a verification of membership form to their pastor for his signature. This consideration is based on your contribution of time, treasure, and talent to your parish community.